Anserteam Workforce Solutions is celebrating, along with our suppliers, National Staffing Employee Week from September 15th – 21st. It is with great honor that we take special time out of our day to stop and recognize the contributions and accomplishments of our talented professionals, who we are fortunate to have placed into temporary, contract and direct hire positions over the past 11 years. These professionals are the stars of our work force – and we appreciate all they do.
On average, 3 million people are employed by a staffing company each week. Over the course of a year, 11 million people are put to work by staffing firms, 79% of which are full-time employees.
Businesses, large and small, are taking advantage of the services offered by staffing companies as well as the knowledge and skills temporary employees bring to the table. People often think businesses only contact a staffing company to cover employee absences, illnesses or small projects. That is no longer the case. Staffing companies, like us, provide businesses and employers with flexible solutions that will help them achieve their business goals.
Professionals are taking advantage of staffing companies because they offer flexibility. People can choose when, where and how they want to work.
- 66% of staffing employees say flexible work time is important to them.
- 64% of staffing employees report that their work gives them the scheduling flexibility and the time for family that they desire.
The term “staffing company” is commonly misunderstood. When an employer or employee contacts us to solicit our services for help, we are often times a bridge to full-time opportunities. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a full-time job and the employer can take the time to evaluate whether or not the candidate is a good fit.
- 88% of staffing employees say that temporary or contract work made them more employable.
- 77% of staffing employees say it’s a good way to obtain a full-time job.
- 80% of staffing clients say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become full-time employees.
For both employees and employers, temporary staffing offers many advantages, and we are here to help connect the two together.